At Rushbrook, we believe that our uniform gives all pupils a sense of pride and belonging. We expect all pupils to adhere to the uniform code at all times and to wear appropriate clothing for different activities. Our school uniform consists of:
- Navy school jumper with school logo (available from the school office at a subsided price of £5)
- Emerald green polo shirt (available from the school office or at your local ASDA)
- Black school trousers or skirt (available at ANY local supermarket)
- Green or blue gingham school dress (available at ANY local supermarket)
- Black, grey, green or blue plain tights (available at ANY local supermarket)
- Suitable footwear – preferably black
No jewellery is allowed except pierced studs.
Wear your Rushbrook uniform with pride!